I really like to take pictures. My mom has been teaching me to use her camera and I asked if I could have my own blog and post some of the pictures I like best and maybe write about why I like them.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Yesterday we went skiing at Soldier Mountain. We were riding in the van with another family and I was looking out the window and saw this and I thought it looked like the ocean.

Click on it and it will open really big.

What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures KK. They are fabulous. You definitely need to keep up the good work with the camera! Must be that new updated hairdo!
JJ

Haha said...

Hi KK, georgous picture, how did you do that?? Did you have fun skiing?? How many days till June 12?? Have you counted?, Love, Haha

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and the picture of you is so
gorgeous. You were so kind to grow your hair for
someone less fortunate. All of your pictures are just
grand...coming straight from the eyes of a young girl
with a very beautifull heart. I'll check it later for
any updates. love you much...xoxoxoxox

Michelle said...

Very cool, looks like the moon.