I really like to take pictures. My mom has been teaching me to use her camera and I asked if I could have my own blog and post some of the pictures I like best and maybe write about why I like them.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My first post

All of my friends were out of town and I didn't have anything to do, so I asked Mommy if I could take some pictrues in the neighborhood. She said yes, as long as I didn't walk on the ice with her camera.
I liked that the flowers matched the flag.
Do you see all the birds?

I liked the red color against the ice

I liked the parallel lines. I learned about those in math this year.
I just think this looked neat.
I think the 3 trees together are cute.
I like the sunset coming through the trees. I had to walk to the back of the neighborhood for this.






























I love horses!!!!!!






Leave me some comments please!

8 comments:

Haha said...

just absolutely wonderful, looking forward to many more. you have a really good eye for this, love, Haha

Reeves said...

My favorite was the picture where you said can you see all the birds!

Good job KK.........Maddie says HI!!!

Michelle said...

Very nice work. Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is wonderful!!! Excellent photographer in training work. Exciting to see the gene being passed on.
Love, JuJu

Anonymous said...

You are already a talented and imaginative photographer, Kaitlynn. Keep up the great work & share with us often.
And the haircut just enhances your beauty. Must also be a lot easier to take care of, right??

P.S. If your photo genes came from your Mommy, do you think maybe your thick hair came from Bumps?? (Ha) Love you, Bumps

Anonymous said...

Kaitlynn~
A photography blog is a great idea! Your first post pictures are super! I cannot wait to see what else your camera eye will capture.
~Mrs. Martine Cox
(a friend of your mom)

Anonymous said...

Kaitlynn, not many people have beauty, brains AND talent! You are very amazing. The pictures are wonderful, I see a coffee-table book in your future!
I love the new haircut, are you sure you're just 9???
Take care, give everyone hugs and kisses from Prattville!
Love, Aunt Elisabeth (and Uncle Roy)

Anonymous said...

Kit Kat, I love your blog! I am so excited that you enjoy photography. I am sure your mom is a good teacher! Love, Mrs. Carol