I really like to take pictures. My mom has been teaching me to use her camera and I asked if I could have my own blog and post some of the pictures I like best and maybe write about why I like them.
Can you guess?
My assignment today was to go out and use the close up function on the camera. Can you guess what these are? Leave me your answers in the comments.
A:
B:
C:
D:
3 comments:
OK, here's my guesses:
a. Leaves and new bud of a hibiscus plant.
b.Top of a gate post or guard rail on a deck.
c.Cantalope cut thru the middle.
d.Rear end of a small puppy.
And my score is _____ ??
Here are my guesses:
a: A bud on a flower
b: the end of a flagpole
c: cantalope
d: a bunny's nose
a a bud of a flower
b flagpole
c cantalope
d my cats nose
Post a Comment